2016 Sydney Chinese New Year Festival
Associated Event Application
6 – 21 February 2016
City of Sydney is seeking applications from organisations and individuals interested in hosting their own event as part of the 2016 Sydney Chinese New Year Associated Event Program. Events from all communities that celebrate the Lunar New Year are invited to apply and join the Year of the Monkey festivities.
Sydney’s Chinese New Year Festival is one of the largest celebrations of the Lunar New Year outside of mainland China. The festival includes more than 70 associated events attracting a total audience of approximately 700,000 people.
Associated Event categories include:
- Art exhibitions
- Talks & seminars
- Tours & workshops
- Community events
- Inclusion in a festival with national and international stature
- Event listing in the Sydney Chinese New Year Festival print program
- Event listing and link to your website on Sydney Chinese New Year website
- Copies of the festival program for distribution at your event/venue
- Inclusion in other marketing materials and/or channels where relevant and available such as social media
How to apply
To register your interest, complete an Associated Event Application form via the website here. Agreement to the terms & conditions is required.
Applications must be completed by Friday 2 October 2015.
- Please note that the submission of an Associated Event Application form does not guarantee inclusion in the Sydney Chinese New Year Festival program
- For further information, please contact the Sydney Chinese New Year Team on 9246 7719 or email@example.com
- Associated Events are not funded by the City of Sydney